A few days off and… we are in Nafplion.
Nafplion is located on the Argolic Gulf in the northeast Peloponnese. Most of the old town is on a peninsula jutting into the gulf; this peninsula forms a naturally protected bay that is enhanced by the addition of man-made moles.
It feels so good when you are relaxed! I think I must do that more often!
Thanks F.(+20 rating, 7 votes)
- Thera (Kallístē – the most beautiful one) island (0)
- Panorama – Jordan (0)
- 33 reasons why you should visit Milos island in Greece (2)
- Panorama – Switzerland (0)
- Panorama – Sri Lanka (0)
- Around the world (1)
- Wild Life in Sri Lanka (0)
- Cholesterol Levels 2010 (= Greek Easter) (1)
- Project: Loukoulos.com (4)
- BRING THEM BACK! (0)